This week we are continuing our growing theme by learning about how flowers grow. We read the book "Sam Plants a Sunflower" and talked about how flowers grow from seeds. Our activities this week include:
- using collage materials to create our own flowers
- observational pictures of Spring flowers using pastels and paints
- building flowers using a construction kit
- singing "one little flower dancing in the sun" and counting and ordering seeds and flowers in our Maths area
- gardening in the outdoor area
Team CM Blog
Welcome to Team CM's blog. Check out our page to see what exciting things we've been learning about each week. You'll also find important messages about key dates and activities taking place in Team CM.
Wombwell Park Street Primary School,
Telephone: 01226 752029
Our Admin Team will be happy to assist you with any enquiries and direct you to the relevant staff as necessary. Our Leadership team will always be happy to help, as will our Parent Support Advisor Mrs Carol Mason.
If you require a paper copy of any of the information found on our website we will be happy to provide you with this free of charge upon request, Please contact a member of our office staff who will be more than willing to help.
ECM Trust: http://www.ecmtrust.org/index.html