Today was NSPCC Numbers Day and the children at Park Street were invited to wear clothing with numbers on. We had a great mixture of football shirts and other numbered tops as well as some amazing home made number outfits! Throughout the session, we engaged in lots of different number based activities including:
- singing lots of number songs while showing amounts on our fingers.
- building number blocks towers to show how many boys and girls in nursery and then comparing them.
- hunting for hidden coins around nursery and then sorting them into 1p and 2 p coins. We then counted how many of each and built coin towers,
- going on a number hunt around school and outside- we found numbers everywhere!
- playing different number games in the nature reserve.
The children had a really fun day and learnt lots about numbers!
Team CM Blog
Welcome to Team CM's blog. Check out our page to see what exciting things we've been learning about each week. You'll also find important messages about key dates and activities taking place in Team CM.
Wombwell Park Street Primary School,
Telephone: 01226 752029
Office staff will be happy to assist you with any enquiries and direct you to the relevant staff as necessary. Our Leadership team will always be happy to help, as will our Parent Support Advisor Carol Hitchens.
If you require a paper copy of any of the information found on our website we will be happy to provide you with this free of charge upon request, Please contact a member of our office staff who will be more than willing to help.
ECM Trust: http://www.ecmtrust.org/index.html